TP-Link AX1800 Mesh
$99 per unit
- WiFi 6 for More Coverage and Speed With WiFi 6 you will experience longer range, lower latency and better performance across multiple devices.
- Mesh Multiple units can be purchased and connected together wirelessly using Mesh technology to extend coverage in important areas of the home
- Does your home have Cat5e wiring? Each unit can be hardwired for even wider coverage! Purchase of an ethernet switch required - see FAQ.
- High Capacity WiFi 6 supports more connected devices than previous WiFi Standards
- Ease of Support We can assist remotely with many of the common connectivity issues, help you connect devices such as printers, etc. without having to schedule a service call.
- Why use our router?
- Alongside the latest WiFi technology, our provided router allows our engineers to keep tabs on the quality and speed of your internet connection making sure you are continually receiving the best service on all connected devices.
- Is there a monthly fee?
- There is no monthly fee, just a one time charge for the equipment.
- What kind of coverage can I expect?
- Each TP-Link AX1800 is good for approximately 2,000sq ft. when placed centrally in your home.
- What happens if I move outside of Rincon Wireless coverage or cancel the service?
- No need to return. Since you purchased them, they are yours to keep!
- Why is there a tamper evident sticker on the bottom?
- This sticker shields the reset button. Pressing the reset button will factory reset the device, removing the TP-Link Internet Service Provider firmware that allows us to optimize your network and assist you remotely with common connectivity issues. If you require assistance setting your network back up, a service call will be required ($40/hr)
- What if I want to use my own router?
- You sure can! Please note that the antenna that provides your service utilizes the same frequency as in home WiFi. If your router chooses the same channel that our equipment operates at, your router's signal may interfere with your internet service. You can ask your installer which channel that is, and how you can avoid this.
- I have a lot of wired devices or I would like to hardwire each node.
- You can purchase a device called an ethernet switch to connect more wired devices to your main AX1800.
- Any other questions?
- Ask your install technician at time of install, or speak to our technical support.